Friday, May 11, 2007

MAGICAL GOA

I have lost count of the number of times I have visited Goa and often wondered why I never tire of visiting this place. These have been my most recent experiences at Goa and I am absolutely sure that another beautiful face of Goa will feature in my blog in future .






Hiring a gearless scooter and driving around is possibly the best way to explore Goa. And make sure to travel light in case you spot a great beach that lures you into a swim. I passed by a beautiful Portuguese home of Joazinho Da S.F.A Martin .These are some slices of their daily life at their Salcete home.





Mobor is a great beach in Goa. The white sand is magical and makes a sibilant sound when you walk. My theory is that it has therapeutic property and gives a great foot massage.

Lazing around the many shacks beside the beach is another pastime one must indulge in.

Soak some Goa sun..dip for awhile in the warm water...then walk in the sand and stop by a shack to sip a drink and steal a quick nap. Now repeat this over and over. Thats my recipe for revival!





A Chapel at Orlim. Had to stop to capture this frame in midday sun. The Sunday mass had ended awhile back and it was amazing to see how peaceful and quiet this place had become .

No comments: